Skating in Krakow

Jesteś początkujący? Nie wiesz jakie wrotki (rolki) wybrać? Śmiało pytaj - serdecznie zapraszamy! :) / Hardware help desk for beginners inline skaters

Moderatorzy: MirekCz, null, PeterCave

Leanne

Skating in Krakow

Post autor: Leanne » czw kwietnia 21, 2005 10:30

Hello -

I will be studying in Krakow this summer and would like to know if there are places to skate in the area. Are there any groups of people that have recreational skates in the evenings or weekends? I am an endurance skater and skate approximately 62 kilometer events. A 8-16 kilometer weekly skate would be great during my stay there.

I apologize for writing in english, but I do not speak or read Polish. Hopefully I will learn this summer. :oops:

Any insight and advice to the skating scene would be very much appreciated!

Thank you,
Leanne

Awatar użytkownika
zico
Admin
Moje rolki: SR Tarrega
Jeżdżę od: 12 sty 1994
Kontakt:

Post autor: zico » czw kwietnia 21, 2005 11:38

Hello Leanne,

tommorow I will talk with my friends from Krakow about places to inline skating and inform you about it.

Maybe Blonie are good place to skating, I`m don`t know 100%.

PS what country you from? England?
PS2 how you find this www page?

Best regards,
Zico
Serdecznie pozdrawiam,
Jakub "Zico" Ciesielski
http://www.wrotkarstwo.pl - jazda na rolkach: Twoje pierwsze źródło informacji
http://www.zicoracing.com - sklep z rolkami

Awatar użytkownika
Andrzej
Prześcignął Chuck`a...
Moje rolki: Szybsze ode mnie

Post autor: Andrzej » pt kwietnia 22, 2005 9:43

I'm not living in Krakow but last year in vacation I was in this town and I skated there.
Very good place to skate there is near Wisła river under Wawel castle. You have to start from bridge over Wisła, in front of Wawel Castle. First time you have to go to Wawel direction. The road lead under Wawel and farther cross under next bridge. All the time you will go on against the stream of river. Next time the road will narrow and from this time the road will be the bike's road. The road lead under third bridge and finish near river's harbour. You have to turn and go back. All the way (in one directions) have over 2,5 km and surface is good. Unfortunately during summer day is a little crowded, especially under Wawel. But it is very good route.
Błonia is good too, but in my opinion surface is little worse.
Have a good time !
Andrzej

Bartolini
Jeżdżę od: 02 sty 2010

Post autor: Bartolini » pn maja 09, 2005 12:10

Hello Leanne!

I'm from Kraków, I skate with my friend.
As Andrzej says the byke's road near river Wisla is the best place to skate in this town.

If you are looking friends who can skate with you, just write on this forum ,and i rewrite to you.
kto smaruje ten jedzie :-P

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Sprzęt dla początkujących i nauki jazdy / Inline skates for beginners”